Saturday, January 6, 2018

Me on This Week's Book Week (290)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hello! One good thing about this winter is that it hasn't been as snowy or depressing as it was last year.

I keep thinking I'm missing out on a bunch of books coming out this year, so everyone comment with what you're looking forward to. I think my reading's gone down over the past few years and I'm not sure why, if it's because I've missed out on books or because there aren't as many coming out that interests me anymore.

It's middle grade week next week! Reviews going up will feature Shadow Weaver by MarcyKate Connolly (Tuesday) and Warrior Genius by Michael Dante DiMartino (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray (e-book borrowed from the library)

No comments:

Post a Comment