Saturday, December 9, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (287)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi all. Sorry about the last few weeks of juggling reviews around and not a lot of weekend chat. The rainy weather was wearing on me, but hopefully I'll feel better after a few days of sun.

I've been speeding through a bunch of comics the last week or so. Now that a bunch of series that I wanted to check out have multiple volumes out and available at my local library, I've been making a lot of holds.

Reviews going up this week will feature Warcross by Marie Lu (Tuesday) and A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Kim Reaper Volume 1 by Sarah Graley
Spirit Hunters by Ellen Oh
The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis
Ms. Marvel Vol 6 & 7
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 & 3
Spider-Gwen Vols 0 & 1
Thor: The Goddess of Thunder Vol 1

No comments:

Post a Comment