Saturday, July 8, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (266)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

More summer fun! Although I didn't really go out this past week or get much reading done because my brain was sore and it was so hot out. Maybe I'll try reading out in the sun.

Reviews going up this week will feature The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (Tuesday) and Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Freemer (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Invictus by Ryan Graudin (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!!

    I gave your blog a follow, and I would truly appreciate it if you could check out my book reviews blog located at https://elsbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ and possibly give it a follow as well! Looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

    - El

    ReplyDelete