Saturday, July 1, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (265)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

It's still summer! By which I mean the rain hasn't shown up and ruined it all. I'm still enjoying the sunshine, which is something I didn't think I'd say, considering I don't really like summer, but I think all the snow and rain of the winter and spring brought a lot of people down.

Reviews going up this week will feature something on Tuesday (I'm not sure yet!) and another favourite things post on Friday! :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Want by Cindy Pon (e-book borrowed from the library)
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Mehon (e-book borrowed from the library)

No comments:

Post a Comment