Saturday, January 21, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (242)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi. *hugs*

I think I need to hit up the library next week, take out a bunch of books. But sometimes when I do that I end up not reading some of them because I don't have time. 3 weeks can go by pretty quickly.

I started some of that Netflix watching I said I'd do. Slowly making my way through Stranger Things and The OA, but The OA is really weird and I might end up skimming it.

Reviews going up this week will feature The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles (Tuesday) and Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (Friday).
Bought/borrowed/received:
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy them both. I've been seeing them around the webosphere. You can find my post for StS here if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either of them but they both sound really good. I hope you like them both.
    New GFC follower :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete