Saturday, December 17, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (237)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hello! Getting closer to the holidays. I've done some present shopping, still have some to go. I've noticed that as time goes on, it gets harder and harder to find gifts for people. Or at least to come up with new ideas on gifts. So many of us here are asking for socks this year. And I fully believe in sharing wish lists with family and friends. How often do you get something you don't want or already have? And how often do people say they weren't sure what to get you?

No reviews until January. I've been a bit burnt out lately, plus some lingering headaches wiped me out this past week. I think I'll take the next two weeks to take care of myself, read up, and come back in January with a buffer.
Bought/borrowed/received:
Windwitch by Susan Dennard (ARC from Raincoast Books)
Piper Perish by Kayla Cagan (from Raincoast Books)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see that you got Windwitch. The other book looks interesting. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete