Saturday, December 10, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (236)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

*digs out from under a huge pile of snow* So, winter's here. So much snow has fallen here since Monday, but for here that means about half a foot, maybe a little less. It just doesn't snow here that much during the winter, and if it does it's a couple dustings. Here's hoping it turns to rain soon.

Reviews will be going up this coming week, but again, I'm not totally sure what books they'll be on. Tuesday will probably be another manga review, but I'm not sure about Friday. I think that after this week I'll take the next two off in order to read up and refill the well. I feel vaguely burned out, like I need to read a huge stream of books about other things. Do my usual holiday thing of completing series and books I've meant to read over the past 12 months. :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale (ARC from Simon & Schuster Canada)
Romeo and/or Juliet by Ryan North (borrowed from the library)
Star Wars: Ahsoka by E.K. Johnston (borrowed from the library)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with the books that you got this week, but I hope you enjoy them! I live in the South where it just doesn't snow, and if it does then the whole state shuts down. Hope you have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete