Saturday, April 30, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (204)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hello! I've recovered from the congested grossness that was last week's head cold (mostly). The cough lingers, as it always does.

I've been in a weird book coma after finishing The Raven King. I loved reading words set in that world again, in that space with all that magic. When I finished I didn't want to leave, I just wanted to roll around in it like puppies roll around in warm laundry when they think no one's looking.

Reviews going up this week will feature Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen (Tuesday) and Ruined by Amy Tintera (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Map of Fates by Maggie E. Hall (borrowed from library)
Gasp by Lisa McMann (borrowed from library)
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan (borrowed from library)
Sound by Alexandra Duncan (borrowed from library)

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I've been wanting to check out Salvage for a while. Happy reading.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete