Saturday, April 23, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (203)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

It's the weekend! Which is nice, but I've had a disgusting sick week this week. I became victim #2 of the current sickness in the house. I've been all stuffed up and full of sinus pain and headaches and coughing. The last day or so hasn't been fun. *falls over, congested and dead*

Reviews going up this coming week will feature If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo (Tuesday) and The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (Friday; this will be a bit of a non-traditional review, my thoughts on the book and the series as a whole without giving the plot away).
Bought/borrowed/received:
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (bought) Some Canadian bookstores put out their copies early, like 2 weeks early, and sent out the pre-orders. This arrived on Monday, 8 days before the April 26 release date.
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (bought)

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to check out both of these series! I hope you enjoy your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete