Saturday, March 26, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (199)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

This is where all the rambling would be if I got any books this week or if anything interesting happened, but none came and I didn't go to the library and nothing much interesting happened my way this past week. It was another strange, sad week world news-wise.

I've been slowly making my way through the review books I have. I've hit a big e-galley pocket and it's a bit hard for me to work through it when my brain likes the tactile sensation of reading a paper book. But I'm determined to make it through.

Reviews going up this coming week will feature The Pharos Gate by Nick Bantock (Tuesday) and Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan (Friday). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment