Saturday, November 28, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (182)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi there! It's been frosty and cold this past week, and it looks like more of the same for the next few days. Which is ok, it's not snow or rain, but the cold isn't always fun.

It's going to be weird next week because I'll be the only one around watching the puppy, so hopefully I won't completely lose it when she doesn't listen because of still being a puppy. I still need to cram in a bunch of reading. I need to portion out my time better, STILL, and read while she's sleeping and not poking her big nose in everything.

The holidays are coming! Slowly but surely. Then my birthday right after, then the freaking out that another year has gone by. But for now, the planning.

Reviews going up next week will feature The Death and Life of Zebulon Finch, Volume One by Daniel Kraus (Tuesday) and Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Beyond anthology (Kickstarter reward)
A School for Unusual Girls by Kathleen Baldwin (borrowed from the library)
Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt (borrowed from the library)

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've heard good things about A School for Unusual Girls. I hope you enjoy everything! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me I need to see if my library has The School for Unusual Girls. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete