Saturday, May 23, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (155)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hello there! The warm summer weather is starting to pick up. *wilts under the sun*

On Saturday I'm off to VanCAF, the Vancouver version of Toronto's big comic festival weekend only not as big, with the wonderful Yash of The Book Wars. I'll possibly be tweeting pictures, but who knows? I might instead be talking to actual people about comics and upcoming anthologies and other fun things. ;) Any pics of what I get will probably go up on Twitter & Instagram.

It looks like a bunch of bloggers are headed to NYC soon for BEA. Wear comfy shoes, stay hydrated and cool (it sounds like the weather is supposed to be muggy and gross), stay calm, and have fun! :)

Reviews going up this coming week will feature Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider (Tuesday) and The Cage by Megan Shepherd (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Deception by Emily Lloyd-Jones (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Alive by Chandler Baker (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Tangled Webs by Lee Bross (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)
A-Force #1 by Marguerite Bennett, G. Willow Wilson, Jorge Molina, & Laura Martin (Bought)

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'm looking forward to Tangled Webs and Alive. I hope you enjoy them! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. Have been hearing good things about Tangled Webs and Alive. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Alive and Tangled Webs are two that I'm excited for. I hope that you like them; I'll be looking forward to your reviews!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete