Saturday, December 27, 2014

Me on This Week's Book Week (135)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Not much ramble this week because of the holiday and my birthday and not so much has happened book-wise that I can think about rambling on about. I hope everyone's been having a good holiday/end of year break so far, as long or as short as it's been for you. If you're working retail, hopefully it hasn't been too much like hell on Earth.

I've been making a list of books I hope to read/buy in 2015. Does anyone else do this? Top of my list has to be the 4th Raven Cycle book.

Just one review coming next week because I'm still on a break for the holidays and the new year, but come back on Friday for a review of Willowgrove by Kathleen Peacock. :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (gift)
Mortal Gods by Kendare Blake (gift)
(Other Christmas/birthday gifts not pictured include a Chapters gift card, a new wallet, a new leather journal/notebook, clothes, chocolate, and some new mugs.)
Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (from HarperCollins on Edelweiss)
None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio (from HarperCollins on Edelweiss)
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (from HarperCollins on Edelweiss)
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider (from HarperCollins on Edelweiss)
The Cage by Megan Shepherd (from HarperCollins on Edelweiss)
The Leveller by Julia Durango (from HarperCollins on Edelweiss)

4 comments:

  1. These Broken Stars was an amazing read. I hope you love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love These Broken Stars. Yay for all the goodies from HarperCollins on Edelweiss this week! Enjoy your books and have a happy New Year!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, SO MUCH AWESOME! I love These Broken Stars. Like I totally adore it and the sequel is buckets of beautiful too! I really want to read Made You Up. moooostly because of the cover. ;-)
    I will most 100% definitely be buying the next Raven Boys book ASAP. WHY CAN IT NOT COME SOONER?!!
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! I've been tempted on and off to read These Broken Stars and judging by the comments above, I should probably add that to my list! Mortal Gods looks good too. Hope you enjoy your books :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading and Happy New Year! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete