Saturday, July 12, 2014

Me on This Week's Book Week (111)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

*collapses* So hot out. Need water. And ice cream. And it's going to be this hot for at least a week. *melts into the ground*

I spent the week fun-reading, which meant re-reading Adaptation and Inheritance by Malinda Lo. There really needs to be more YA LGBTQ sci-fi conspiracy thrillers. ;)

August looks like it's going to be weird. I won't really be around for about 2 weeks (1 for the usual book camp and 1 because I'm driving to Edmonton and I'll be there for a couple of days), and so I'm torn on which week to take off, the 1st where I'll have a computer in the afternoons or the 2nd where I won't have a computer at all. Hmmm, if I put it like that, maybe the 2nd week.

Reviews for the coming week will feature Hexed by Michelle Krys (Tuesday) and The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Oh Yeah, Audrey! by Tucker Shaw (from Amulet Books through NetGalley)
Pride & Prejudice (manga edition) (from Udon Entertainment through NetGalley)
Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols (borrowed from library)

2 comments:

  1. P&P manga edition?! i need to get my hands on that!! happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm jealous of your heat. ;) Haha! I'm having winter, and so tired of it. lol I'm ready for some sweaty summers and ice cream. Oh Yeah Audrey has the most epic cover! My Stack!

    ReplyDelete