Thursday, June 30, 2011

Me on Book Swap/Trade 2

Just a quick post with an updated list of books that I have and am willing to lend out/swap/trade. I pay for shipping & an envelope. You're not obligated to send me a book in return, but it would be nice. :)

I wonder if I should make a wishlist list on Goodreads.

Books available for borrow/swap/trade:
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Flood by Stephen Baxter
Ark by Stephen Baxter
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
13 to Life by Suzanne Delany
Secret Society by Tom Dolby
Book of Love by Abra Ebner
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (ARC)
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne
Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L'Engle
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Insight by Jamie Magee
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Unleashed by Kristopher Reisz
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld

Now, it's possible, that if you have an ARC of Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins, I'd be willing to trade a different ARC for it, like The Mephisto Covenant or Witches of East End. Or maybe even an ARC of The Near Witch or Sweet Venom. Maybe, just maybe, if I bought a finished copy when it came out, an ARC of Daughter of Smoke and Bone. But you'd have to be really special. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment