Sunday, February 20, 2011

Me on A Bit of a Hiatus

I'm sorry, faithful blog readers, but the posts might have to stop for a little while.

Saturday afternoon (the 19th), I took a bit of a tumble and most likely broke my ankle. It's all wrapped up in a soft cast now, and on Monday I go see an orthopedic surgeon about possible surgery on Tuesday.

Fun.


This is what my left foot & lower leg looks like right now. Sideways, of course. It's probably best that I can't see what the skin looks like underneath. It looked so weird yesterday, clearly out of place and throbbing. Ewww.

I'll still be hanging around on Twitter, not sure how much, but the blogging might have to stop for a little. Of course, this means time for reading and making review notes, but who knows when that'll actually go up.

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear about your fall..hope you are feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete