Sunday, January 2, 2011

Me on In My Mailbox (6)

IMM is hosted every week at The Story Siren. :)

So, I haven't done one of these since the 5th of December, but that was because I held back on getting any new books and waited for Christmas. Of course, now I'm kicking myself for not just ordering Stephanie Perkins' Anna and the French Kiss for myself right when it came out. There might've been a couple of copies in a couple of bookstores up here in Canada, but last I saw Chapters (the big chain, like Borders) doesn't have it and Amazon.ca says 'usually ships within 1 to 2 months.' But I ordered a copy on the 27th so it should get here sometime this week. If it doesn't, I might go insane.

So, here are the books I've gotten over the past couple of weeks. :)

Presents:
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz

Bought:
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook (not YA, but I loved the prequel short story)
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Library:
Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs (not pictured cause it's a library e-book)

Oh, and then there's the Kobo. I got surprised on Christmas with a Kobo e-reader. And it's got about 100 free e-books. Mostly classics, but it means I can read e-books from the library on it. Yay. :)

Here's to 2011. :D

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise - an e-reader, and 100 free books :)

    The Iron Duke looks really good. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete