Sunday, December 5, 2010

Me on In My Mailbox (5)

Yay! New books this week! No time to read them, though. Nuts. Head on over to The Story Siren for more IMM fun. :)

And finally, something other than contemporary YA. ;) Well, I am reading Kiersten Miller's The Eternal Ones right now. I wouldn't call it contemporary. It's got a classy old world 1920's feel to it, even with the present day setting. Score. :)


Bought (more like caved and bought it for myself as a finishing NaNoWriMo present):
Matched by Ally Condie (so pretty, I looked through all 10 copies at the bookstore to find the prettiest one) :)

Won on Goodreads:
Insight by Jamie Magee (thank you to Jamie and to Goodreads, this one will be reviewed once I get through the 3.5 library books I have left to read)

Happy reading, people. Stay warm. :)

4 comments:

  1. :O Matched! Ahh, it does look pretty! I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I want to read Matched, but haven't buckled down and purchased a copy yet. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, Matched! I am really looking forward to reading it, but I have yet to buy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about Matched and Insight - I hope you enjoy them! I look forward to hearing what you think of them. They're both on my wishlist.

    Have a brilliant week!

    Amber
    booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete