Sunday, November 21, 2010

Me on In My Mailbox (4)

I'm behind. Nuts. Well, first I was sick, and then NaNoWriMo took over a little, and then I didn't get any new books. But I've got some now. And check out The Story Siren for more IMM fun. :)


Borrowed from the library:
Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
City of Ashes, City of Glass, and Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

And those 10 books are mine for the next three weeks. I think I'm going to have a Cassandra Clare overdose or something. So saving those for last. ;)

And and with any luck, I'll have a review up soon for Harmonic Feedback. So so good, and I don't usually read contemporary YA, but this year I've read Freefall and You Wish and Take Me There and really enjoyed them.

4 comments:

  1. Great books! I love Hex Hall. I want to read The Duff and the second and third Mortal Instrument series.
    New follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you are feeling better Lindsay!

    I read and reviewed Forget You earlier this year; hope you enjoy it and your other books:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I can't wait to read Hex Hall and The Duff. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete