Saturday, October 31, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (178)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi there! The rains are upon us. But I'm still going to have to mow the lawn again before we pack it all in until March.

Sorry for those who dropped by yesterday looking for a review of The Conjurer's Riddle. I meant to read it Wednesday and Thursday but got wrapped up in other things and instead moved up a review I'd done for later in November. Lumberjanes is a great comic, though, so hopefully you'll give it a read. I'm really enjoying the mix of friendship, smart female characters, mystery, girl scouts, and supernatural monsters and magic. :)

Reviews going up this coming week will feature The Conjurer's Riddle by Andrea Cremer (Tuesday) and Soundless by Richelle Mead (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (pre-ordered)
The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth (ARC from Raincoast Books)
These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas (ARC from Raincoast Books)
Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn (e-galley from Raincoast Books)

5 comments:

  1. Vicious Masks has an interesting title and cover. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween for yesterday! These are both new to me this week but they look interesting. I am excited to read Illuminae myself, that book sounds amazing and I have seen so many great reviews. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Beautiful covers! I hope you enjoy them!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read both The Killing Jar as well as These Vicious Masks. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have awesome and good looking books here! Happy reading and can't wait to see what you think about them! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-38.html

    ReplyDelete