Saturday, August 17, 2013

Me on This Week's Book Week (65)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

I survived my week of volunteering at book camp. Yay. :) The group I was in charge of was so cool, I gave them a bunch of extra ARCs I had. They were all kinds of happy for new books to read. :) It was so much fun, I met Maggie Stiefvater fans and Lish McBride fans and Doctor Who fans.

But I'm all out of other news because I was kind of disconnected from the world for most of the past week.

Oh oh oh I saw that Maggie Stiefvater and Maureen Johnson will becoming to Vancouver as part of the Vancouver Writers Festival. I'm so going to one of their events in order to hopefully get my copies of The Raven Boys, The Dream Thieves (once it's out), and The Madness Underneath signed. :)

Reviews posted this week will be on The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider (Tuesday) and The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten (Friday). :)
Received:
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (finished copy from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Inheritance by Malinda Lo (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you got The Coldest Girl in Coldtown! I just love Holly Black and can't wait to read that one =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, book camp?! That sounds awesome and I'm totally jealous of everyone who gets to attend! The Coldest Girl in Coldtown looks like a great read, and I've been hearing some great buzz about it. Happy reading :)

    Lizzy @ Cornucopia of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I'm so looking forward to The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, hope you enjoy it.

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for Inheritance! I loved Adaptation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky haul! The coldest Girl in Coldtown! Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete