Saturday, April 6, 2013

Me on This Week's Book Week (46)

This Week's Book Week is like Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with a different name and possibly more rambling about my week. ;)

So. It's April now. How strange. This week had issues. I kind of want to scrap it or replace with a different week or something. It wasn't that I got dumped on, there was just nothing spectacular. And I had some weird headaches this past week.

And I went to the bookstore this week. On new release Tuesday, no less. But there wasn't a lot there. I'm heading to the bookstore again next Tuesday (different one) so we'll see if I pick up any more books then. :)

I'm slowly starting to get author posts for the Canadian YA Lit Event. Is everyone else excited? :) It's going to be fun. I hope.

Obligatory plague finger update: no new news. I'm calling my doctor on Monday to see if I need to go in and talk about the scan from last week. Because currently, I'm waiting for a possible phone call about another test with a finger that's still infected and not getting better.

I've got a lot of books to give away. I'm a bit tempted to leave them in little piles all over the city. Anyone have any suggestions? It's a mix of ARCs of published books and finished copies.

Reviews this week will feature Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler (Tuesday) and Nobody's Secret by Michaela MacColl (Friday). :)
Bought:
Every Never After by Lesley Livingston (I picked up a finished copy. You can read my review here.)

3 comments:

  1. Great book this week!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read anything by Livingston! I think she has a book called Starlight out that I've wanted to read. I'm glad you liked this book!

    Have a great weekend!

    Here is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Livingston's other books, but haven't read her latest. Looks great! Enjoy your books.

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete