Saturday, June 25, 2011

Me on In My Mailbox (28)

In My Mailbox is a bunch of weekly fun hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. :)

Library visit this week. :) The books I got upped my to-read list to 22, including Imaginary Girls, which I finished last . The screw removal went well, 2 hours of waiting for 10 minutes of surgery, & I was awake for the whole thing. They made me sleepy & froze the area. And a few hours later I was walking on it again. :) My ankle swells up if I stand on it too long, though. I pretty much have to ice it or elevate it to bring the swelling down. I'm good with that. I can totally feel a difference when I walk and bend my ankle.

Sorry there's no actual picture this time. I didn't really want to deal with finding my phone to take a picture.


Borrowed from the library:
On the Edge by Ilona Andrews (not YA, but it sounded interesting)
Lips Touch: Three Times by Laini Taylor with illustrations by Jim Di Bartolo
Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Huntress by Malinda Lo

6 comments:

  1. You got some great books! The Iron Thorn looks good, I love Caitlin Kittredge!

    My IMM

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I especially want to read Iron Thorn and Huntress.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week. Huntress is actually on my to read list. Happy Reading!
    -Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great mailbox! They all look great! I can't wait to read Lip Touch :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I haven't read that Laini Taylor! Must! Find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I liked Fall for Anything and Darkness Becomes Her. I really want to read Rachel Vincent's series but I'll have to buy them since my library doesn't seem to have them. Someday :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete