Sunday, February 6, 2011

Me on In My Mailbox (11)

IMM is hosted every week by Kristi at The Story Siren.

So many books this week, but that's because I went to the library. :) Hooray for libraries. Some were requested holds and some I found browsing the shelves of YA books at the big giant library downtown that's appeared in some movies filmed in downtown Vancouver. I found Inside Out browsing the shelves like how I found Past Midnight when I borrowed it, and it was a fluke because I'd search the library database and it wasn't there. They sort some of the paperback YA books weird sometimes. 3 books are listed as 'young adult paperback' instead of the author and title.

And no pictures of the actual books until I find my SD card. Maybe I should start vlogging my IMM's.



Borrowed from the library:
Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony (ebook)
Feed by M.T. Anderson
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea M. Campbell
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Shadow of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
Need by Carrie Jones
Mercury by Hope Larson
Firespell by Chloe Neill
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney

Still keeping an eye out for books to arrive in the mail. I love mail books. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment