Saturday, January 1, 2011

Me on Books I Wish I Read in 2010

Sure, I read over 100 books in 2010 (about 120), but there were so many that came out that I wanted to read. Here's a snippit of some I wish I could've read if I had the time/money/sense/whatever. :)

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I'm kicking myself so hard for not getting this book the moment it came out, or even pre-ordering it. It sounds so good, and just about everyone who's read it seems to love it. I have ordered it, it's on it's way, but it'll be a 2011 read for me. *sad face* ;)

The Lost Saint by Bree Despain. Sure, it only came out a few days ago, but it was at the bookstore yesterday and I could've bought it. Soon. :)

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I really enjoyed Beautiful Creatures, but I keep putting off getting this and reading it. *sigh* so many good books to read this year.

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. A werewolf book and I didn't read it? Scandal. ;)

Darklight by Lesley Livingston. Lesley's Canadian. What else do I have to say? ;) Well, I did enjoy book 1 of this series, and book 3 just came out. Should've picked this up yesterday at the bookstore.

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. Yes, this book is on my list. It's been a while since I read good sci-fi, and while this isn't exactly sci-fi (like how Beth Revis' Across the Universe is sci-fi), it still sounds good.

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder. I haven't read her Study books, or the Glass ones, but this one just sounds interesting.

Stolen by Lucy Christopher. It sounds creepy and weird, but I've heard it really cuts deep and is really emotional. And second person is bizarre to write in, so I imagine it'll be interesting to read in.

Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick. I'm not sure why I want to read this book. It just sounds interesting and compelling, like Tabitha Suzuma's Forbidden. Both are books I want to read. Can you imagine being trapped between two siblings, two twins, when one's a guy and one's a girl? And have the book as mostly dialogue? Whoa.

*sigh* Maybe I'll get to read these this year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment